[ncsc-moths] Re: Rockingham County moths ID help needed

  • From: Hugh McGuinness <hdmcguinness@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 13:26:28 -0400

I've got to jump in here:

The first photo is Aethiophysa and not Glaphyria, and determine of species
probably requires dissection.

I am not convinced that the 4th photo is even Acrobasis (the am line is too
thin), and if it were, then it would need to be separated from amplexella,
which requires looking at the underside of the FW.

The 5th photo is Caenurgia chloropha.

Hugh