[ncsc-moths] Re: Polyhymno acaciella?

  • From: kjchilds <kjchilds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, TN-Moths <tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 10:55:13 -0700 (PDT)

I see that Mark Dreiling had one just like this in OK but it doesn't look like
he was able to get it ID'd past the Genus level.

http://bugguide.net/node/view/570681 ;

Like many of these tiny moths that we don't know much about, maybe Polyhymno
acaciella has adapted to another host plant.

Ken Childs
Henderson, TN
Chester County

http://tinyurl.com/FinishFlagFarmsMoths