[ncsc-moths] Moth photo albums

  • From: kjchilds <kjchilds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TN-Moths <tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 12:19:38 -0800 (PST)

I just did my yearly update to my Picasa moth albums. I replaced a significant
number of photos with better ones and added 200+ species. Undoubtedly there are
errors so if you seen anything that's wrong, please let me know.

Some species cannot be definitely identified from photos so for some of those,
I chose the species that is most likely to be found in my area. Eventually I'll
add notes to those photos explaining that they are just possible ID's.

All pictures were taken on my farm here in west Tennessee.

http://tinyurl.com/FinishFlagFarmsMoths

Ken Childs
Henderson, TN
Chester County