[ncsc-moths] Re: Mobile Groundling Bunc County

  • From: "J. Merrill Lynch" <jmerrilllynch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 14:47:35 -0500

I think you nailed it.  Interesting distribution; it is a
tropical/subtropical species that apparently overwinters successfully only
in extreme southern US but regularly disperses well north into the US each
year.  See discussion here:
http://www.nearctica.com/moths/noctuid/condica/condica_mobilis.htm

Merrill

--