[ncsc-moths] Re: Dysodia granulata #6079

  • From: Lori Owenby <loriowenby@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 19:30:10 -0400

Jean, I attached a photo of mine that I've labeled as Dysodia oculatana
(#06078 Eyed Dysodia Moth);  they look quite similar except that the abdomen
looks longer in my photo than it does in yours--perhaps that is a qualifying
identifier?  The only photo they have of granulata on BugGuide is not a
great shot--making it almost impossible (especially without any info on the
info pages) to tell them apart.

Lori

--
-----