[ncsc-moths] Re: Dart?

  • From: Kyle Kittelberger <kkturtledude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2013 09:12:45 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Tom and Hugh for the info. I am actually going to lean a little more
towards magnicupida. It seems, looking at pics on MPG and BOLD, that a majority
of the specimens of cupida have dark to black reniform spots, while magnicupida
seems to have reniform spots that are more on the red side. My individual
doesn't have black spots.

Kyle