[ncsc-moths] Re: Ashen Pinions

  • From: "J. Merrill Lynch" <jmerrilllynch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 16:59:51 -0500

Lori,

Your second photo looks like classic L. antennata to me.  The rufous filling
in the reniform spot is clearly visible.  Can't see that in either of the
other photos but that may be the angle or reflection.  See my attached photo
of antennata which is a close match with yours.

Merrill

--
J. Merrill Lynch
Echo Valley Farm