[ncsc-moths] 12 moth species January 2013

  • From: Doug Allen <dougk4ly@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2013 13:27:34 -0400

Haven't posted here recently, but have enjoyed others posts and
pictures. Also appreciate the help with IDs from several of you.  I'm
in upstate SC, 8 miles south of the NC border in Spartanburg County,
and 12 miles from the SC mountains.

 I'm not currently on Facebook so and this is my main contact with
other moth-ers. Don't know if these pictures will come through, so
here they are on my Picasa web page-
https://picasaweb.google.com/114446304105523815248/JanMoths2013

Of course, corrections and comments are appreciated.
BTW, January, like December, was warmer than normal, but February was
colder than January and March was much colder than normal, almost as
cold as February.  I'll upload my February pictures soon, but have
been real busy and am still working on the March and later ones.

Doug Allen  Inman, SC