[ncolug] Re: linuxmce?? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller???

  • From: "M. Knisely" <charon79m@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncolug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2007 10:18:50 -0400

I've been looking to build one of these for a long time. I was planning on building mine off the KnoppMyth distro, but I like the Ubuntu route even better.

I look forward to seeing it. (knocking on wood)

Mike K.

Eugene Johnson wrote:
Anyone brave enough to install Linuxmce yet? I'm
working through it at the moment and may have a
working box for the Thursday meeting. Although I
probably just jinxed my install - doh!

I'm planning to attend the meeting with or without the
lmce box just to introduce myself and see what goes on
and who else is using linux around here.

EJ

____________________________________________________________________________________ Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.

Subject field.

Subject field.