[ncolug] Re: Radius, billing and paypal

  • From: "Ken Allen" <kc8tdw@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncolug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 19:47:14 -0400

I have found a script for that.  If you have the right WRT54G or WAP54G it
will all fit on there and there is enough power to process all of the
information.  The billing part just checks things and then it just sends it
to paypal if the need to purchase more time or month and so on.  I do how
ever want to find a system for a computer to.  Freeradius, I have looked at,
but I haven't found a billing system for it.  One of my biggest concerns is
that if things don't go right, you can, "brick" the device.  So, this is why
I am looking so hard for a linux soultion that has everything in one
package, not multiple.