[ncolug] Re: NeoOffice

  • From: "David Rakestraw" <admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncolug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 18:37:16 -0400

 I'm sorry, I kind of lost interest temporarily in the NeoOffice project. I
have too many new computers to set up right now and we own the Mac version of
Office for the Macs that need it. But...as always,(it seems) I'm hoping to get
to it next week.

Anyone else find VirtualBox handy?

Henry - Yes I have a private email address. I also have made several aliases
for my city email account including the one below. Unfortunately, the list
will only allow one email address per IP address used and I almost always use
my work webmail IP.
 I will try and remember to change my "From" address to match my subscribed
admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx address. I think this will solve the problem, but I
don't know for sure since I registered using my home IP.

DavidRakestraw (DavidRakestraw "at" ashland-ohio.com)
419.281.five.one.six.two  http://support.ashland-ohio.com