[ncolug] Re: NCOLUG Distro?

  • From: "M. Knisely" <charon79m@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncolug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 09:38:56 -0400

You have the ability to edit the ISO, so we could have firefox start and take them to ncolug.org right away.

Mike K.

larry wrote:
I don't see where it allows you to change anything except the default language, and the finished product is a bootable CD, not a distribution.

M. Knisely wrote:
I know we've kicked the idea around of having an official NOCLUG distro. Well, the idea of creating it seemed a little over my head; however, this page has changed my mind:

http://lichota.net/~krzysiek/projects/ubuntu-livecd-customization/

Anyone want to dig into this with me? By that I mean, does anyone want to pick this up an run with it while I take credit for the idea?

Mike K.

Subject field.