[ncolug] Re: Meeting possibility

  • From: Larry DiGioia <aptget@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncolug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2013 08:44:19 -0400

That's my point. I don't have real time. Other stuff is way more important. I have an hour or so per day at best of "spare time" that I can devote to this stuff, and I never know when those hours will be. I am starting to sympathize with those people who only check their email every 3 days or so...

On 4/6/2013 7:02 PM, Mike wrote:
On 04/06/2013 05:50 PM, Larry DiGioia wrote:
Not to sound sarcastic, but what would be the purpose of the meetings? For the record, I prefer the asynchronous nature of this medium.

Real time? Maybe helping somebody out with issues they are having. Seems to me this list is pretty much dead anyway...

Mike

Subject field.