[ncolug] Re: Henry's computer woes to end soon? further info

  • From: nor thern <zboson2003@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncolug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2006 18:33:12 -0700 (PDT)

i will have dsl-3.0.1-embedded.zip on cd for you to load. this version runs on
top of the various
M$ products. no partioning needed. certainly one of the fine open-source
word-processor
programs can replace Word. http://www.linuxrsp.ru/win-lin-soft/table-eng.html
from the link:Word processor Word, StarOffice / OpenOffice Writer, 602Text,
Abiword 1) Abiword.
 2) TextMaker [Prop]
 3) WordPerfect.
 4) Ted.
 5) StarOffice / OpenOffice Writer.
 6) Kword.
 7) LyX.
 8) Kile (KDE Integrated LaTeX Environment)

Henry Keultjes <hbkeultjes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: Anyone willing to work on this
project this coming Thursday?

Henry Keultjes
Mansfield Ohio USA