[ncolug] Re: Free remote KDE desktop

  • From: MrKnisely <mrknisely@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncolug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2005 22:38:44 -0500

Raymond Joyal wrote:

Hello Mike,
I was planning to come to the LUG meeting tomorrow night but I am running
into a conflict.  Jean and I were talking about some programs, could you
tell him I plan to be at the December meeting and hope to see him then.  I
do not know his e-mail address so I cannot communicate this directly to him.
Hope to see you all next month.  I am sorry I have to miss this month.
Ray

Be sure to visit our web at www.ncolug.org

I'm headed to Cincinnati tomorrow and don't know if I'll make it back to Mansfield in time for the meeting. I'm sure that someone on this list will pass it along for your though.

Mike K.
Be sure to visit our web at www.ncolug.org