[ncolug] Re: Comparing today's computers to 1995's

  • From: hbkeultjes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: ncolug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 08:20:14 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Getting too far off topic Chuck but if you mean that the Amish are taxed less
or not at all, of course the sales tax on a zero TV set = zero but otherwise
federal, state, municipal and other sort of taxes have no exemption for Amish
that I know off.  Otherwise I am sure George Soros would be Amish.

Henry