[ncolug] Re: Comparing today's computers to 1995's

Getting too far off topic Chuck but if you mean that the Amish are taxed less
or not at all, of course the sales tax on a zero TV set = zero but otherwise
federal, state, municipal and other sort of taxes have no exemption for Amish
that I know off.  Otherwise I am sure George Soros would be Amish.

Henry