[ncolug] Re: Cisco 1231

  • From: "Ken Allen" <kc8tdw@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncolug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 15:31:45 -0400

We want the access point to give them an I.P. Address and then go to a sever
that we have for billing and authentication.  Once they setup an account or
login, then it will allow them access to the internet.

On 6/11/07, M. Knisely <charon79m@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ken, I'm sure I can help you with this; however, I'll need more info.

By "point to" what do you mean?  Are you looking to have a server
require authentication before they are able to access the network?

Mike K.

Ken Allen wrote:
> I am working with a Cisco 1231 and I am trying to get it to point to an
> internal server on the network when people login to the AP's.  Does
> anyone know what commands that I need to issue or settings that I must
> change?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ken Allen
> KC8TDW
> A.E.C. Richland County Skywarn
> Ohio ARES District 6 Winlink Coordinator
> http://rcskywarn.kosinet.com/

the Subject field.