[TM] No meeting on May 27, 2014

  • From: Ludmila <lkandrasheva@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: naturopathictoastmasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 12:27:17 -0400

Dear TM, there will be no meeting on may26, 2014 due to low attendance. We had
only 4 members signed up for the roles, and no prepared speeches. Jason, please
take the initiative to be a Toastmaster for the next meeting, as I will be away
from the country. Ludmila, VPE

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: