[NATC] Taiko Community Alliance interviews

  • From: Kristofer Bergstrom <kris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: natc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 06:55:12 -0700

Hi Taiko Friend!

I'm writing on behalf of the Taiko Community Alliance (TCA). As you
may know, we are holding a TCA Launch Meeting at Stanford on August
23-25th. You are a respected member of the taiko community, and we'd
love to have your voice "heard" at this meeting. One of the ways you
can participate is as an interview subject for one of our activities.

The interview will take 15-30 minutes, and will happen sometime
between July 22nd and August 22nd. One of the meeting participants
will be asking you about your taiko experiences, motivations, and
aspirations. They will have some guiding questions, but mostly it will
be an informal chat.

Please fill out the following form to begin the interview process:
http://www.taikocommunityalliance.org/launch-meeting/interviews

If you have questions about the process, feel free to contact me. My
number is 808-754-2140.

Thanks! I look forward to seeing you at a future taiko event!

Sue Yuen
Jun Daiko, Mountain View, CA