[NASPRO-news] Happy new year!

  • From: zanga.mail@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: naspro-news@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 13:58:03 -0600 (CST)

Hi all, this year couldn't have started in a better way, but I don't have much
time right now, so I will just make a list of news in no particular order:

other two developers (I can't make names since I didn't ask them whether they
would like me to do it) have shown some interest towards the project - in
general, I'm noticing a little growth of interest about the project anyway;
the NASPRO core API is being finalized, we're pretty close to move on to other
stuff;
now that my life got a little bit more steady, I am finally finding more time
to work on the project;
other BIG BIG things I can't spell out yet.