[nasional_list] [ppiindia] Workshop/Seminar in JNU

  • From: Fachim Harharah <fahim_ah@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PPI India Lokal <ppi-india@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, PPI India Internasional <ppiindia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 01:06:53 -0800 (PST)

** Mailing List Nasional Indonesia PPI India Forum **

members,

I have an information about seminar/workshop in JNU about socialization of
hindi and sanskrit script to be applied in computer system environment. hopely
will be usefull. It's seminar time, exam has been over, right??

The Hindi unit of Jawaharlal Nehru University is organizing a two-day workshop
on script support and compatibility issues for Hindi on computers. The workshop
aims to bring together experts from software industry and academia to explore
the problems of using Hindi on computer for document creation, information
storage and internet content creation using a commonly agreed encoding and
processing scheme.

It will be great if our goverment focussing on this kind of development,
especially for accelerate information technology in our country. In my
oppinion, the main problem in our technology's development is the difficulity
for understanding the language medium. It's a good idea for designing and
developing our computer system environtment in Bahasa Indonesia even in Bahasa
Jawa for fast-technology transformations. Like what India have to do by
designing in Hindi, Sanscrit, Telugu and so on. They anthusiasly to provide it,
by Ministry of Information Technology, IIT, Microsoft India, and many MNC.

see the complete information below :
http://www.jnu.ac.in/main.asp?sendval=seminar

For Seminar/Workshop Schedule :
http://www.jnu.ac.in/Seminar/schedule.doc

F a c h i m
School of Computer & System Sciences
Jawaharlal Nehru University
New Delhi - INDIA 110067
www.jnu.ac.in

Knowledge is Power.

DonorsChoose. A simple way to provide underprivileged children resources
often lacking in public schools. Fund a student project in NYC/NC today!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/5F6XtA/.WnJAA/E2hLAA/BRUplB/TM

Lebih Baik, in Commonality & Shared Destiny. www.ppi-india.org
Mohon Perhatian:

3. Lihat arsip sebelumnya, www.ppi-india.da.ru;
4. Satu email perhari: ppiindia-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
5. No-email/web only: ppiindia-nomail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
6. kembali menerima email: ppiindia-normal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yahoo! Groups Links

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

** Forum Nasional Indonesia PPI India Mailing List **
** Untuk bergabung dg Milis Nasional kunjungi:
** Website resmi http://www.ppi-india.uni.cc **