[nasional_list] [ppiindia] Re: Maaf Kodian dari Grosir !

  • From: "RM Danardono HADINOTO" <rm_danardono@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: ppiindia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2005 17:59:47 -0000

** Forum Nasional Indonesia PPI India Mailing List **
** Untuk bergabung dg Milis Nasional kunjungi:
** Beasiswa dalam negeri dan luar negeri S1 S2 S3 dan post-doctoral
scholarship, kunjungi
http://informasi-beasiswa.blogspot.com **--- In ppiindia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
"mangucup88" <mangucup@xxxx> wrote:
>dibusek-----

>> Orang yg dapat memaafkan kesalahan seseorang adalah orang yg
baik, sedangkan yg dapat memaafkan dan melupakan kesalahan seseoran
adalah orang yg bijak, tetapi orang yg dapat memaafkan dan melupakan
kesalahan seseorang ?sebelumnya" orang tsb minta maaf adalah orang
yg memiliki sifat illahi.

> Mang Ucup
---------------------

DH: benar mang. memaafkan kebanyakan kita lakukan sebagai ritual,
namun jarang sekali, dalam rangka pembersihan lemari kalbu kita.

Ini ada beberapa kata mutiara mengenai permaafan:

"Christmas gift suggestions: To your enemy, forgiveness. To an
opponent, tolerance. To a friend, your heart. To a customer,
service. To all, charity. To every child, a good example. To
yourself, respect."
-- Oren Arnold

"Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not
like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I
may not forget you."
-- Sir William Arthur (1890-1967), British air marshal

"Let those who think I have said too little and those who think I
have said too much, forgive me; and let those who think I have said
just enough thank God with me."
-- Saint Augustine (354-430), Christian church father, philosopher,
bishop

"We read that we ought to forgive our enemies; but we do not read
that we ought to forgive our friends."
-- Sir Francis Bacon (1561-1626), English philosopher, essayist,
statesman

"When women love us, they forgive us everything, even our crimes;
when they do not love us, they give us credit for nothing, not even
our virtues."
-- Honoré de Balzac (1799-1850), French writer

"It is always the case that when the Christian looks back, he is
looking at the forgiveness of sins."
-- Karl Barth (1886-1968), Swiss Protestant theologian

"There is no revenge so complete as forgiveness."
-- Josh Billings (1818-85), [Henry Wheeler Shaw] American humorist,
essayist

"Mutual forgiveness of each vice. Such are the Gates of Paradise."
-- William Blake (1757-1827), British poet, artist, The Marriage of
Heaven and Hell

"The glory of Christianity is to conquer by forgiveness."
-- William Blake (1757-1827), British poet, artist, The Marriage of
Heaven and Hell

"You are forgiven for your happiness and your successes only if you
generously consent to share them."
-- William Blake (1757-1827), British poet, artist, The Marriage of
Heaven and Hell

Kita renungkan thema ini dihari kudus saudara saudara kita umat
Islam. Selamat Hari raya Idul Fitri.

Salam

Danardono

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/BRUplB/TM