[nashvillerats] Re: RATS meet Monday 7:00 p.m. (NOTE PROGRAM CHANGE!!)

  • From: "WD4K" <WD4K2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nashvillerats@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 09:46:26 -0600

I have booked the RATS annual Christmas party for Dec 14th, 2004 at Corkys
BBQ in Brentwood for this year. I have reserved the private room again so it
should be another really nice party for the group. The time is 7pm. If there
are any questions, please email me and I will get back with you asap.
Also a special thanks to Robin Midgett for one our best programs in a long
time. The comments from all members after the presentation were terrific and
a lot of interest has been generated in VHF'ing and contesting. Hopefully
some will pursue this part of the hobby and I know we can depend on Robin to
support those efforts and answer any questions members may have.
Thanks, 73, Tommy WD4K