[nashvillerats] Meeting

  • From: "Chris Erlanson" <chris_erlanson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:"@firewall;.freelists.org>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 14:58:44 -0500

So, what are you doing Monday night October 21st?

Our October meeting is about the wonderful world of Satellites. Join us -
7:30 at the Red Cross as we discover how use satellites in HAM Radio.

Satellite UO-14 cross-band FM repeater ( 2M / 70 CM ), will make a good pass
over Nashville at 9:20 PM CDT.  It's like 2000 hams all on one repeater at
the same time.

Satellite AO-40, 2.4 ghz satellite will come above the horizon at about
10:30 PM, CDT.

Looks like it's going to be a great night of fun.  Invite everyone you can
and come join us!

Chris Erlanson
KC5PQX
President - Radio Amateur Transmitting Society
Nashville, TN