[nanomsg] Re: Stepping down

  • From: Marc Balmer <marc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: nanomsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2016 22:22:03 +0100

I am one of the naysaysers (to the CoC) and I step up that I am willing to
maintain or help maintaining nanomsg.

I am a long time bsd developer and I maintain a Lua interface to nanomsg, and
besides of that I am a professional software developer/engineer.

and, I believe in common sense, and that codes of conduct are really not needed
when grown up people work togerher.

Am 06.01.2016 um 22:02 schrieb Gerry Weaver <gerryw@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

Many thanks for all of your hard work Garrett! It will be interesting to see
which of the naysayers will step up. It is hard to imagine that your
replacement will have anywhere near the level of commitment that you did.

Thanks Again.