[nanomsg] Re: REQ/REP worker example

  • From: "Li Ke" <like@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "nanomsg" <nanomsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2014 20:20:42 +0800

Fang,
What is the biggest difference between nanomsg and proxyio?

From:  "Ramakrishna Mallireddy"<ramakrishna.malli@xxxxxxxxx>;
Date:  Sun, Jun 15, 2014 08:24 PM
To:  "nanomsg"<nanomsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>;

Subject:  [nanomsg] Re: REQ/REP worker example

Thanks fang, for the link.

On Sun, Jun 15, 2014 at 5:16 PM, 老栋 <yp.fangdong@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

you can try proxyio
 http://proxyio.org/reqrep.7.html
 but it seems very unstable
 2014-6-14 上午7:11于 "Drew Crawford" <drew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>写道:
 Check here
//www.freelists.org/post/nanomsg/Asynchronous-raw-sockets-in-nanomsg,1

As Martin said, this hasn't been implemented so unless you are getting your
hands dirty it won't be much help.

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 13, 2014, at 3:21 AM, Ramakrishna Mallireddy
<ramakrishna.malli@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have searched the mailing list with "multiflight" but didn't get any results,
Can you provide any link / search term for the discussion archives.

I have read " Asynchronous REQREP " which states the same thing "I have looked
through the archives and have seen this come up multiple
 times" at the start of the post. but not able to find any other posts related.
Even though I understood the below signature, I don't have the background to
understand what the handler callback does here? any reference would be of great
help. int nn_req_send (int s, void *hndl, const void *buf, size_t len, int
 flags);

int nn_req_recv (int s, void **hndl, void *buf, size_t *len, int flags);
 ThanksR K