[nanomsg] Merging pull requests/review help wanted

  • From: Dirkjan Ochtman <dirkjan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nanomsg <nanomsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 19:55:51 +0100

Hi all,

I just asked Martin Sustrik when he might have some more time to work
on nanomsg. He's recently started a new job and moved to a new place,
so he's slightly overwhelmed. As such, I'd like to see if we can move
community involvement up a notch.

I'm a GitHub project administrator because of early involvement in the
project, but unfortunately I lack some of the deeper technical
knowledge that some of you have. Therefore, I've been hesitant to
merge some pull requests that I can't fully understand. In order to
fix this, I'd like to invite anyone who feels up to the job to review
any open pull request to help me get up to speed.

Cheers,

Dirkjan