[nanomsg] Example: Distributed Search Engine with Nanomsg and Bond

  • From: Daniel Hofmann <daniel@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: nanomsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 23:40:20 +0100

Last weekend I implemented a search engine-ish example with nanomsg and
bond in C++14. And because there are not as much tutorials and examples
for nanomsg out there as could be (at least that was the case when I
started with nanomsg a few month ago) I wrote quite a bit about it:

> https://daniel-j-h.github.io/post/distributed-search-nanomsg-bond/

The source is on GitHub:

> https://github.com/daniel-j-h/DistributedSearch

Maybe this helps someone getting started more quickly with nanomsg and
bond/protobuf/capnproto (as the serialization part is more or less the
same) in C++11/C++14.

Feel free to provide feedback, as I'm also not a nanomsg wizard :)

Cheers,
Daniel