[nama] Re: new command: position_effect

  • From: Julien Claassen <julien@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: nama@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 13:15:48 +0100 (CET)

Hello Joel1
Great! Thanks a lot for these! I'll try them probably on the weekend, this could be handy for a few things. Especially when designing some chains of effects for real astranging sounds. Just had that a few days back, whilst I was just fooling around with a phaser and reverb. I'm already curious to see, if the current effect works. that could also be useful for simple scripts. And good work for the packaging. I've seen it on the Linux-Audio list. I suppose at one tme I should try MMA, depends on how complex it can get.
  Kindly yours
         Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net