[nama] ea: effect code not found (was Re: odd default settings for vol and pan)

  • From: Joel Roth <joelz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nama@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 13:55:43 -1000

Hi Rusty,

What the error means is that Nama doesn't recognize
the code for Ecasound's volume operator.

The first, easiest thing you could try is starting nama
with the -r flag. This will regenerate Nama's list of
effects and all the associated indexes. It might solve
the problem you reported with changing volume levels.

If that doesn't help, it might be helpful to see the
result of starting nama with some logging.

NAMA_LOGFILE=debuglog nama -r -L EffectsRegistry

Then send me the debuglog file that this creates
in the directory you start nama from.

Cheers,

Joel

--