[nama] Re: More on buffering and priority (was: Re: Latency compensation)

  • From: Joel Roth <joelz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nama@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 13:12:20 -1000

Hi,

I've changed the config variables in namarc.
The new variables and suggested default settings are:

ecasound_globals_general: -z:mixmode,sum
ecasound_globals_realtime: -z:db,100000 -z:nointbuf
ecasound_globals_nonrealtime: -z:nodb -z:intbuf
ecasound_buffersize_realtime: 256
ecasound_buffersize_nonrealtime: 1024

In fact, I believe we will need realtime settings
most of the time, i.e. when the routing graph includes
both device (soundcard or jack client) inputs and outputs.

Let me know if you have a better idea.

Joel

--
Joel Roth