[nama] Re: More hotkeys and a code merge

  • From: Joel Roth <joelz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nama@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 11:27:47 -1000

Hi Guys,

My latest plan is to move the keybindings and command/effect
aliases from custom.pl to .namarc.

Below is an example of what I'm using now.  I'm also going
to add default hotkeys for show_tracks, show_track, chains,
mute/unmute, solo/nosolo, and other commonly used commands.

With that done, the only thing left custom.pl is needed for is
a user-defined prompt. As far as I know, the only person
using that function is Julien, so if I create an option
for that style, we can get rid of custom.pl and its
only-a-mother-could-love perly syntax :-)

Written while sitting at the beach feeling eternity
in the rolling, rushing waves.

Regards,

Joel

alias: