[nama] Re: Hotkeys

  • From: Joy Bausch <joybausch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Julien Claassen <julien@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2013 14:24:37 -0500

Hey Julien,
I think both ideas have potential, but how 'bout having a command like
"lmx", for "live mixing" (just a suggestion), that takes you to a
"screen" where you then use hotkeys for vol/pan. Kinda like doing a
"show" where you get all tracks, just with the difference that in
"live mix mode" you can interactively set vol/pan.
With "lmxo" or "lxo" you would get back to regular contrl, or you
could switch to a "FX"-"screen".
And talking FX, when you use "sh" to get the parameter list with
settings, which you also get when you change a value, it would be
killer if this list, which as we know is numbered, could also be used
interactively. That way you can use fave FX, where you know the "sweet
spot"-settings by heart, with the classic approach, "afx #### (+
parameters), and use the more fiddly FX, like EQ or Comp, in the
"live"-scenario.

I'm excited! :)

Joy

--
Why waste money on psychotherapy when you can listen to the B Minor Mass?