[nama] Error while recording

  • From: "F. Silvain" <silvain@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Nama List <nama@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 23:10:17 +0200 (CEST)

Hey hey,
after recording my first track in a new project with the latest git version, I received the error message below [1]. The project only contains two tracks, my pad_1 and a clicktrack. If you need all project files, please let me know. I must say, that the message was piped to less so I could easily read it and save it.
In addition I still hear occasional clicks. The look sound relugar, but I can't
find any reason for them.
I also can't read effect names on my tracks. lfx only displays the IDs. I wrote
about this before I'm sure.

Ta-ta
----
Ffanci