[NACPI] Re: e-mail list

  • From: "LoProto, Robert \(DISB\)" <robert.loproto@xxxxxx>
  • To: <nacpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 15:30:12 -0400

What list?

Robert LoProto

Criminal Fraud Investigator

Government of the District of Columbia

Department of Insurance, Securities & Banking

Enforcement & Investigation Bureau

1400 L Street, NW, Suite 400

Washington, DC 20005

(202) 535-1264 (desk)

(202) 354-1082 (fax)

robert.loproto@xxxxxx

Do you have 10 minutes for better schools, public transportation and healthcare?
Your 2010 Census Form has arrived.
www.census.dc.gov

Disclaimer added by CodeTwo Exchange Rules
http://www.codetwo.com