[mxskinz] Turkey time at MXskinz Update!

  • From: "MXskinz" <mxskinz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "MXskinz Updates" <mxskinz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 19:16:38 -0500

MXskinz Update!

Recently I needed to look for a new digital camera, as mine broke. I found one
I liked, but was terribly
exspensive! So, I remembered DEAL TIME, how they find the best deals on
everything!!! I did a search
on what I was looking for and they found the camera with a Better Business
Bureau company that I
could trust for $200 less! Want to compare prices on many items! Try DEAL
TIME!!!!!
http://service.bfast.com/bfast/click?bfmid=19187551&siteid=32583882&bfpage=newhome3

Index to the Update!

1. MXtipz!
2. New Skins this Week!

1. MXtipZ
This week we have FREE graphics for cat lovers! Learn how you
can make your chat windows transparent. Still chat and see whats
under on your desktop!! Read about Magic Tweak and how you
can customize your windows! Jeff writes in how one can run 2 Yahoo
ID's at once, a multiple Yahoo connection!
click HERE >> http://www.mxskinz.com/MXtipz

2. NEW SKINS THIS WEEK!
WALLPAPER
Royalty Horse

MSN SKINS
Chevy
Give Thanks
Pilgrim Indian
Scarecrow
Sexy She Pilgrim

YAHOO SKINS
Sexy She Pilgrim
Thanksgiving Boy & Girl
Thanksgiving - Call for Pizza
Tom Turkey

Get all the new skins at www.mxskinz.com

 ~From Xerraire
My personal site - www.xerraire.com
My skins site - www.mxskinz.com

If you have more than one email account, please let us
know for which account you need removal.