[mxskinz] Skins Update: Mothers Day Layout and more!

  • From: "MXskinz" <mxskinz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "MXskinz Updates" <mxskinz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 May 2008 21:56:11 -0400

*You're receiving this newsletter because you are subscribed at MXskinz.com
and/or SkinsGallery.com

1.  UNIQUE EXPOSURES
2.  WBTV SHOP
3.  NEW SKINS THIS WEEK
4.  ALWAYS GREAT LINKS

1. UNIQUE EXPOSURES

Unique Exposures is an intimate and small photo sharing site, for all levels of
photography. Join us as we learn about photography, share our photos, and get
positive help in this new age of Digital Photography.

Unique has three different areas to participate in.

THE GALLERY
The gallery is where we upload photos to share and others will comment on
the image, perhaps tell you how great it is, or give a critique as to how it
could
be better.  Visit the gallery here » http://uniqueexposures.com/gallery/

THE FORUM
The forum is a great place for all kinds of photography and non photography
discussion.
Also the discussion can extend to the digital darkroom where we share what we
learn
from graphic programs and like matters. Visit the Forum here »
http://www.uniqueexposures.com/forum/

WEEKEND CHALLENGE
The weekend challenge gets a new theme each weekend. A theme is given each
week, and those who w
ould like to share an image that matches the theme can add a URL to their
site's image and see what others submit too.
To join in the weekend challenge, visit here »
http://www.uniqueexposures.com/challenge/

Join one or join all three!
HERE » http://www.uniqueexposures.com/

We also have our first Podcast! Getting in touch with our members and having
good photography discussion!

» http://www.uniqueexposures.com/uepodcast.htm

Membership is free! http://www.UniqueExposures.com/gallery

2. WBTV SHOP

Visit WBTVShop.com! - Gifts from Gilmore Girls, Nip/Tuck, Smallville and more!

More information here » http://www.anrdoezrs.net/click-1185557-10422698

3.  NEW SKINS THIS WEEK

MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Color My World
Extreme Biking
Creating Memories
Surf
Mothers Day

WALLPAPERS

May Calendar
Mothers Day

Find these and all the skins at: www.skinsgallery.com/gallery

4.  ALWAYS GREAT LINKS
Unique Shopping » http://xerraire.com/shop/

Shop Online with Free Shipping Offers at Shop.com! »
http://www.tkqlhce.com/click-517447-10471928

Barb's Blog » http://xerraireart.com/blog

Barb's Photo Blog » http://xerraireart.com/blogx

Boz & Oz » http://johndolphin.net/bozandoz/ (Where USA and AUSTRALIA collide!)

Shop at the Official Gilmore Girls Shop! »
http://www.kqzyfj.com/click-517447-10500118

From "Xerraire"

Join in the Forum: http://www.xerraireart.com/friends/
» My Email: xerraire@xxxxxxxxxxxx
» Personal Site: http://www.xerraire.com
» Skins Site: http://www.SkinsGallery.com | http://www.mxskinz.com
» Personal ART site: http://www.XerraireArt.com
» Photography Sharing Site & Forum: http://www.UniqueExposures.com
» My own Blog: http://xerraireart.com/blog
» NEW! My Photo Blog: http://www.xerraireart.com/blogx

*This update was sent to you because you are a member at MXskinz |
SkinsGallery.com
If you no longer wish to be informed of updates, please email
barb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
follow these instructions for removal. There are reasons it must be done this
way:

1. Put YOUR email in the subject line of your email along with REMOVE ME

You must do BOTH steps