[mxskinz] MXskinz Update: Disney Christmas for your MSN!

  • From: "MXskinz" <mxskinz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "MXskinz Updates" <mxskinz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2003 14:36:22 -0500

*You're receiving this newsletter because you subscribed at MXskinz.com...
Welcome to this week's edition of the MXskinz Update. But
first, we have to pay the bills...so please visit our sponsors -
you'll be glad you did.
```````````````````````````````````````

"FIND YOUR FAMILY TREE FROM YOUR DESKTOP! Net Detective can save you time
and aggravation with background searching. Find out how to locate UNLISTED
NUMBERS,
public records, marriage, birth, death records and more." Instant Download
available today
including a FREE BONUS at:
http://affiliates.jeanharris.com/cgi-bin/clickthru.cgi?pid=nd&sid=mxskinz
`````````````````````

1.  Top Downloads for September, October, & November
2.  MXtipz
3.  New Skins This Week

1. Top Downloads for September, October, & November
See the top downloads for the last 3
months at MXskinz!
 http://www.mxskinz.com/top500.htm

2.  MXtipz
We will have helpful hints for computers, using the internet
and its browsers, e-mail programs, chat tips and chat applications,
as well as finding for you interesting and FREE downloads to help
your computing and web experience! Tipz will be placed in
categories, they will be easy to find!

This week:
Secure Online Storage
How to stop AutoComplete
Taskbar Stacking
Connection Status

Go now! » http://www.mxskinz.com/MXtipz/

2.  New Skins This Week!

WALLPAPERS
Great Love
Nameless Beach
Autumn Colors

MSN
Disney Christmas
Last Samurai

Find these and all the skins at www.mxskinz.com

>From "Xerraire"
E-Mail: xerraire@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Personal Site: http://www.xerraire.com
Skinz Site: http://www.mxskinz.com
Now join my Photo Sharing site!: http://www.uniqueexposures.com/gallery/

*This update was sent to you because you asked to be on our mailing list.
If you no longer wish to be informed of updates, please visit
http://www.mxskinz.com/remove.htm
type in your email, and click unsubscribe.