[muscle] Re: Quiet

  • From: James Mansion <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muscle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 07:19:40 +0000

david rene wrote:
For me, Muscle is very reliable, small and isn't gluttonous like actual new
protocol and transport technologies like XML and the others.
Thanks David - and others.

Like you I'm impressed by the practical efficiency of MUSCLE, I've been sketching an idea of writing a book about small-scale service oriented architecture using MUSCLE as the MOM of choice.

The biggest concern I have is that vistors to this mail list may get the feeling that the sortware is unloved and that it is rather moribund - except for Jeremy rolling out software that is essentially a current snapshot of internal systems infrastructure. Whether or not the latter is true - and I don't think it matters even if it is - the impression is unfortunate.

If we could encourage some discussion that would be handy.

Perhaos - top 10 gripes? Something we can do to organise some development around?

James