[muglo] Re: upset!

  • From: Gerhard Kuhn <gerhardk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2008 11:00:43 -0400

I don't think there is anything wrong with the DVD it should have a Audio_TS
and a Video_TS folder.  The problem is that the PC has not been setup to auto
play DVDs in a DVD Player application but instead it is mounting the disk as a
data disk (in the finder or whatever it is called on a windows machine).  I
don't know exactly how to do it on a PC but she needs to drag the disk image to
the player and it should open and play.

Gerhard