[muglo] toast burning

  • From: jim taylor <hawkink@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 23:43:22 -0500

Interesting question. I asked it a while back and never did get an
answer I either understood or would work. I have a book on tape that
I  received from iTunes in two parts instead of the usual five. I
therefore can't record it all on one CD. But how to break the parts
into small sections? Someone suggested Toast which I downloaded. But I
never did manage to work out how to do it. Finally gave up. I at least
have the first part of each download on CD. Half a book ... or maybe
less. jim