[muglo] Re: sympatico

  • From: Ken <kdavis@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 23:44:54 -0500

Oops, sent the last response without making any comment. Sorry, everyone.

So I performed the test as suggested. My 7100 ran at 467.8 kilobits
per second, the iBook (G3) at 828 kbs, and the G3 at 900.3 kbs, all
using ADSL high speed modem. Rather a wide variance, or does
proceddor speed affect the results?

And Sympatico is only 128K?