[muglo] Re: saving and playing again a Flash file

  • From: Doug Bale <dougbale@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 20:11:28 -0400 (EDT)

It's no problem. Just go into System Preferences, under the apple menu.
You'll see five categories of preferences: Personal, Hardware, Internet
& Network, System, and Other. In the Personal category (the top one),
click on International. A dialogue box will pop up, asking which
language you want to use. At the moment, it's set for French ? probably
Canadian French CSA. Just click on English instead ? you might have to
scroll down a list to get to it ? and English moves to the top of the
list and becomes the default for all menus, dialogue boxes, sorting,
etc. Piece of cake.