[muglo] Re: reunion

  • From: Gerhard Kuhn <gerhardk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2007 07:45:21 -0700

 It may be a CD that has an .exe file on it that would present the contents as
a slideshow, this program would not be able to work on a mac.  You should be
able to view the contents of the cd though, if there are .jpgs import them to
your iPhoto library and watch a slide show from there.  If there are short
videos QT may be able to help there, my advice explore the cd and see what you
can open.

Gerhard