[muglo] re 10 best apps

  • From: Hawk <taylorc547@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 08:08:24 -0500

My son called me from Mexico using Skype at two cents a minute. Later we
hooked up visualy on skype with him using his laptop by the pool and using
my iMac with its camera and audio. Picture was jerky at time but I was
amazed, particularly at the cost. As in no cost. I've had skype on my dock
for some time but just never used it until he called. Like the laptop when
on the road idea. Particularly since I got clipped last year for $300-plus
for four less than 10 minute calls from the U.S. to home. jim