Re: [muglo] FW: Sharing Internet Connection - SUCCESS!!!!!

  • From: Bob McDaniel <mcdaniel@xxxxxx>
  • To: Muglo <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2008 21:45:47 -0800

Terry Genereaux wrote:

If you would like if you live in London I would be happy to come over
and try to get it setup for you at no charge of course...

That is indeed very good of you, Terry, because I do live in London.
However, I gave Sympatico tech support one more try and this time got
someone who took me through the Network Name, the 26 character password,
configured the SpeedStream 6520 for both Ethernet and Wireless. He then
helped me through the procedure on the MacBook Pro, beginning with the
Airport menu icon, which turned from grey to black, and included the just
created Network Name in the drop-down menu. I then launched Safari and began
surfing. I was in!!

So many thanks, Terry, and thanks to all my MUGLO friends with their helpful
advice. Until next time then ...

Now if I could just get my email working properly!!!

Bob