[muglo] Re: muglo Digest V6 #220

  • From: Roy Hanson <printerman@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2006 11:53:33 -0500

as long as the cartridge is sealed, they have self life of 2 years. But
even after that, the  best thing is try them out. Evaporation (air) is
the enemy. You will find your usage will be one colour most. Black and cyan.
when we refill original Canons, we seal with medical tape. Commercial
after market tape is flimsy when hit by moisture.

--
Roy Hanson, Technical Services
voice: 519 652 6233

www.printerman.ca