[muglo] Re: muglo Digest V6 #189

  • From: Roy Hanson <printerman@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 10:37:13 -0400

please understand, just because colour lasers are cheap (qualitive
statement),
You do not get PS, nor ability to print out large paper.
its great for pretty pictures of the family and your last boat trip, for
serious stuff, ...
check out the specs on Staples or Future Shop.

--
Roy Hanson, Technical Services
voice: 519 652 6233

www.printerman.ca