[muglo] members who lurk [edited re-post]

  • From: Theresa Roth <theresaroth@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 08:58:35 -0400

I'm wondering how many members we have at Muglo and of those members,
how many are active and how many lurk in the background.

There has been a significant amount of message traffic dedicated to
forums and
alternate options for the list. This got me thinking about "who" the
members are. Why would some prefer forums and others not.

While forums may be helpful to certain members here, are they going to
serve the needs of those adherents who "lurk" or, like myself, do not
engage in active or frequent posts for whatever the reason? I feel
these members form a meaningful base nevertheless.

Any thoughts on how to serve these members?

Theresa