[muglo] iTunes

  • From: Christopher Tremblay <fyabug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 17:06:33 -0500

After changing where my saved location is from my mac to my external
hard drive and moving the itunes library to the HD as well now all my
music in itunes has an exclamation mark in from of them (!) and it
tells me I must locate them which will be very time consuming some of
these
songs I can't even locate in my external HD.  Please help is there a
why to search for music files on your computer and external HD and
have them add to your itunes?
Also after moving every thing relating to itunes and copying to my
external HD then deleting from my mac to free up space on its HD
itunes want to continue making a file for its self in my home music
folder ... anyway to stop this as the hard drive on my mac is pretty
full and in no time it fills up with itunes downloads?
Thanks
Chris